Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#NHBPM Nov 23rd Thanksgiving is here!

Right now, I'm sitting on my couch at home, watching TV. Just relaxing. Something I don't get to do often! I love it, and I'm so glad to be home and surrounded by my family. Yes, it's an awkward time to be writing, but this was meant for yesterday. Call me a cheater for completing prompts a day or too after the fact, but I say I'm fine--as long as I complete all of the NHBPM prompts! And thus far, I've been doing good :)

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Do you go home? Where's home for you? What are some of the traditions? Your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal!?

I'll keep it short, so you can get back to that Turkey dinner, and to be with family!

Have a happy, safe Thanksgiving!

Namaste,
Andrea Garza

No comments: