Friday, November 11, 2011

#NHBPM Nov 11th If it's not broke, don't fix it

It's easy to focus on the negative-- things that are not going well, what's bad in the world, things that people/government/institutions are doing wrong, and what simply isn't going the way it should be. It's good to take a step back, and to reflect on the things that are working. To look at the glass half full. :)
What is going great in your life right now?

I'm grateful for my family and friends, for the internet/technology/computers, for having wifi in my house... for having a home, for being able to make a blog expressing my opinions, observations, and research. I'm thankful for attending ASU and the Honors College, for having unlimited opportunities, for a strong work ethic and drive for my passions. For people who support me and my ideas. The list goes on!

What are you thankful for? Please leave your response in the comments below!

More specifically focusing on today's NHBPM prompt... I think the fact that anyone can create a blog and begin writing about their passions is completely perfect. I don't ever want that to change. I think the feasibility of having all sorts of information is important in creative thinking. That's what it takes to think outside the box sometimes. It's always important to consider reliability, but when people can share their experiences and conclusions--that's priceless and should not ever be "fixed," because there's nothing broken!
Stay creative.

-Andrea Garza

No comments: