Thursday, November 10, 2011

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Wordpress

Woah, I'm back! Yea... I'm not too happy with Blogger right now! If you've tried to visit in the past month or so...the domain name didn't work anymore. Why? Because the Blogger bots thought my blog was spam.

Sure, I know technology is not completely perfect all the time, and even computers can make mistakes...
But I was not happy with the amount of time, nor the unspecified and unclear process that was required to get my blog back up and running. It was at least several weeks before it was re-activated.

Since I'm trying to become a more avid blogger, I obviously couldn't just wait around and twiddle my thumbs.

So I started a new (version) of this blog with Wordpress. I will no longer be using Blogger, but this blog will remain active for however long Blogger lets it be.

I'm STILL BLOGGING! I just relocated to Wordpress. Please visit our new home!
http://foodallergytalk.wordpress.com/


Check the new blog frequently, because like I said, my goal is to become an "avid" health/allergy blogger. Since I'm currently a Junior at ASU, I'm still growing. I'm learning more and more interesting things, and learning how things are interlinked. Thus, my new blog may have more of focus on linking diet, health, nutrition, allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, etc. I'm on the verge of beginning my Barrett Honors Thesis... so you're going to want to stay tuned! Check back frequently, and join me on my very revealing journey.


-Andrea Garza
http://foodallergytalk.wordpress.com
FoodAllergyTalk.com

8 comments:

Car Shipping Company said...

I have read today 4 other people switching to wordpress. hmmm

Unknown said...

Awesome blog....
i want to follow each other.(visionkode.blogspot.com for technical news or updates)

Whitney said...

Too bad you moved, this blog is really cool..but it's understandable!

Craziest Photo Collection said...

Don't leave old friend..to change yourself change your friends..

Unknown said...

Newport Cigarettes Official Website Ardbeg brewery, its fashionable packing and the strange name as if and ancient tradition's Single Malt not too borders, when you pour into it the wine class feels it extremely strong smell, you suddenly will understand its name origin. Once had a friend with to fall into the ash-tray to describe as if this liquor short powerful strong breath Newport Cigarettes, you may think any smoking food's fragrance possibly manifests in this liquor, it the strong peat flavor which unfolds in the oral cavity may let absolutely be partial to the island liquor Single the Malt amateur loudly to shout satisfies a craving Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp.

Trinidad Short Robusto T 2010Limited Edition in is formally similar with Smokehead, do not despise its bantam " Stature " , once lights, the extremely rich compound fragrance flash wells up completely, the strength is full, lets you in enjoy within its a half hour not to be able to obtain the moment respite qnd8wos. Let this model of cigar and Smokehead also appears, its explosive effect is not each whisky cigar guests may be able to resist, does not believe you to try Newport Cigarettes?

cad outsourcing services said...

Chcadd Outsourcing is the one stop offshore cad solution that provides structural engineering, drafting and documentation design services to the ever growing construction industry. At Chcadd Outsourcing drafting and design services, we ensure that our clients come back to us for more with our unwavering commitment on quality and economy.

BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING

We allows you to integrate our CAD drafting services seamlessly with your overall back office processes.

Affordability — A cost effective solution, no need for you to hire extra staff, acquire more office space or invest in ever-changing technology.
Key team member — We are are a part of your team, providing professional input and collaborating with your team members and contractors every step of the way.
Efficiency — We are reliable, well organised and deliver projects on time and on budget.
Confidentiality — We provide a confidential and secure environment for transmission of drawings and communications.

online training said...

" CAD drafting services " nice post

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india