Thursday, November 17, 2011

#NHBPM Nov. 17th Let it Be.

Something that bothers me is when people fail to see the positive side of life. I'm sitting there listening to people talk about a problem or situation, but there are always positive ways to view things. It's hard to have this ability to turn things around, and I can usually point out things, but sometimes people would rather sulk in the problem/issue and dismiss the positive outcomes that result from the situation.

It's not that big of a deal for me, but it does bother me sometimes. From past experience, I've learned to let people just think/do what they want. I can't change their idea/perception and it's not always worth my energy to try and change someone else's viewpoint. As long as you think positive, you will surround yourself with positive people!

Namaste,
Andrea Garza

No comments: