Saturday, November 19, 2011

#NHBPM Nov 19th "Best of" post

Ok, so I just decided that I'm using one of my "pass" cards on the November 18th blog post. It was supposed to be "A Comment as a Blog Post" but I just don't feel motivated to do that right now... I have so many things to do, I just may explode.

For the "Best of" post, I'm rebloging a post that I had on my old blog host, foodallergytalk.blogspot.com. It's regarding a new direction I'm taking with FoodAllergyTalk--I want to target universities and colleges around the world to create an international level of support for young adults pursuing higher education. Please read below and contact me if you are interested! Anyone can do it--I help you!

High school or college student? Help us go International!!



FoodAllergyTalk is partaking in a HUGE CHANGE that is going to blow you away! If you're currently in high school or college, then I'm looking at YOU!

"FoodAllergyTalk.com has been through many changes over the past 7+ years since I've been working on it-starting when I was in middle school. Please allow me to introduce to you our next mission!

FoodAllergyTalk is the one and only online international support group that is dedicated towards working with Universities and High school students across the U.S. and around the world to create chapters and clubs, which act as support and awareness groups for students in high school and college. These groups are created through FoodAllergyTalk, and together we will form an original, collective international level of support for teens and young adults. "



Visit our homepage (or http://www.foodallergytalk.com/startachapterclub.htm) for the new announcement as FoodAllergyTalk embarks on an INTERNATIONAL mission!!!Email me with any questions, and if you're interested in starting a club or chapter at YOUR school!

RAN BY STUDENTS | FOR STUDENTS | PREPARING FOR OUR FUTURE
-Andrea

No comments: