Sunday, November 27, 2011

#NHBPM Nov 27th Quote Unquote

Prompt: Quote Unquote. Grab a quote from this site (type in any word – see what comes up!) and use that quote to set you writing.

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. ~Author Unknown

This has always been relevant in my life. I'm not going to lie... I fail a lot. But the thing about me, is that I keep going. Failure simply ignites something within me that makes me want to beat it/get better for the next time. I work harder. Condition, so to speak, in order to get better and succeed. I may not succeed the next time or the next, but you can sure bet that I will keep taking small steps towards success. This is particularly relevant for my courses here at ASU. Grades have never come easy to me. I have to work extremely hard, and sometimes I still don't do as well as I should be/would like to be. But I keep working hard, and soon enough I will see the results that I'm looking for. No matter what, never give up on what is the most important to you, or things that are necessary for you to reach your ultimate goals.

No comments: