Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#NBHPM Nov 1st (day 1) Titles of my future book

Working titles:
Life of a Teen "Allergist"
"No thanks, I'm good" Why I never eat what you offer
Surviving College with Food Allergies
Surviving College when You're allergic to Everything
Revealing the Rise in Food Allergies

My journey with allergies has been long, revealing, challenging, and one full of discovery. I've had a lot of trouble dealing with the fact that my body could reject something that it pivotal to it's survival. In fact, I still have not come to a satisfying conclusion. This book takes you through my past, emerges you in my thoughts and experiences, events that I have had to endure (including being made fun of for my allergies), how I transitioned to college living, and where I am today. As a Junior at ASU, I just started working on my Honors thesis, and you're going to have the backstage pass to see just what I'm up to.

-Andrea Garza

No comments: