Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#NBHPM (The REAL Nov 8th) 3 Truths and 1 Lie

Oh my goodness!!! I am ALL over the place with this NHBPM! First I'm late, and then I read the wrong prompt! Silly me... my apologies again! Anyways, I am going to keep the "Nov 8th My Personal Brand" post as is... that's my post for tomorrow :) Just pretend I posted it three hours from now (midnight!)

Ok, so, for today's REAL prompt...
I'm going to give you 3 truths, and 1 lie... can you tell which is the lie??? Leave your response in the comments below!
1. I grew up in Tempe, Arizona
2. I am allergic to wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, corn, soy, peanuts, treenuts, garlic, and more.
3. I have a cat named Peaches
4. I created FoodAllergyTalk.com in middle school

Good Luck! Don't forget to state your guess below in the comments! Thanks :)

-Andrea Garza

No comments: