Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cookies



Christmas is almost here! We all know what that means :) Shoppers fulfilling last minute wishes, Santa visiting the malls and making wishes come true, a sparkle in children's eyes, Christmas songs playing all around, family near and dear.  I love it!  My favorite time of year :)

I'm spending most of the night cooking some allergy-free cookies with my sister.  This is a batch of Cherrybrook Kitchen's sugar cookies.  This was the first time we bought them, and they are delish!  We should have probably doubled the recipe though hehe.

Now we're cooking up some oatmeal cookies from thepurepantry.  Oop, the oven is buzzing, I'll let you know how they turn out! :D

1 comment:

Food Allergy Talk said...

The oatmeal cookies were also delicious! My favorite are the sugar cookies haha. We also made banana bread from thepurepantry and that is SO amazing! We basically already devoured the whole loaf, and we'll have to make more for Christmas haha :D

If you want some more recipes, please check out my website!
http://www.foodallergytalk.com/recipes.htm