Wednesday, March 9, 2011

College [allergy] food?

Hey everyone!  It's been some time... how's everyone doing???  (leave me comments please! I love hearing from everyone :)

So I was just about to sit down here in my residence hall at ASU, and I read a comment from someone encouraging me to keep posting!  One of my initial goals was to be able to help young adults make the transition to college life (thus, the FoodAllergyTalk [ASU] club!). 

I know there are many people interested in college life with allergies...whether it be parents, young adults, or even kids.  So here is the first step on a sort of documentary of my college life at ASU with food allergies :)

Here's a pic of my most common meal whenever I go out-- "two hamburger patties with no bread, nothing on it, only lettuce and tomato."  That's my spiel for almost anywhere I go, that is, unless I'm feeling like having salad :)





It may not be most fancy thing ever, but what college food is? haha.  Hey, you can't complain when the diner workers know your order.  It makes life easier when you're super stressed from finals/midterms/etc.  Plus, it's nice having ASU's Devils Diner right in your own backyard!

-Andrea

No comments: